Laman

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Introduction

Today I will introduce and tell you about my name is Merry liana, you can call me Merry. I was born in Amuntai, February 19th 1994. In Amuntai I live on Jl. Negara Dipa No. 016 and I’m from SMAN 1 Amuntai. And now I’m a collage student in Midwifery program in Poltekkes Kemenkes Banjarmasin.
I will describe my self. I have black and short hair, slanting eyes, oval face, little brown skin and also I little thin. My high is 153 cm and my weight 40 kg. I love the black, grey, green and pink colours.
Talking about my family, when I’m 5 years old my parents was divorced. And my father got married with the other woman they have 3 children now. The first Isna Raudah but when she 3 years old she is died. The second Rudyani , now he is in elementary school. The las Nurhalizha Aina, she is 2 years old. I live with my mother until I ‘m 9 years old. Then my mother went to the other city. I live with my grandmother I ‘m 17 years old. I love my mother so much, she is a great woman,. Whatever I ‘ll do for her. I want to give her a happiness. She has struggle for me.

Okay now I ‘ll tell you about my interest and my hobbies, my hobbies are writing , reading , and traveling . I don’t like sport except swim and badminton. Everyday I always writing. I Want to be a novelist and poet , and now I still learning how to be a novelist. Last year I have publish my short story in ACR (antalogi cerpen remaja) and also in some magazine. I also wwrite a poetry. Write is part of my life . I have many favorite writers., they are Napoleon Hill, William Shakespare, Stephanie Mayer, Han Nolan, Kahlil Gibran etc. I don’t know why I love arts and literature so much, I also often read the book about psychology, then in spare time I get meditation.
I also like music but I can’t sing, my favorite musics are instrumental, slow music, softrock, Mozart, electropop, RnB and religy. My favorite bands and singers are Linkin Park, Justin Beiber, Nirvana, Avril lavigne, Hoobastank, Five Minutes , Agnes Monica Repvblik, Gita Gutawa and The Titans. I also have favorite Movies and Novels they are Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Down, Transformer, Harry Potter The Lord of The Ring and the movies created by Walt Disney.
No more I want in my life . I just want a happiness. I just want a nice day and always stand in my family’s life. I know I ‘m not a perfact person . I just a girl whice want to find out the way to reach a dream. Last time I heard the sentences “ this is a new world when we have changes and start a new beginning”. The sentences make me get up and fight the challenged  and win. I want make my mom happy, yeah  I will win the world. I ‘ll never stop to dream an do an action. I want to walking the world and see outside. I want to be a great writer. I want to be a best midwife. I want to make my family happy.
Maybe because that my friends said I’m a melancholic person. I don’t know why, I know I like something mysterious. Well I thing that all, thank for your attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment